Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Dreaming Of...


It's the end of February and it's pretty much the middle/end of winter.  I'm dreaming of being on a beach somewhere warm and sunny.  Spring break is coming up in less than two weeks, and I'm going to spend it in Wisconsin.  I'll be working, and just enjoying the time off from school.  My next hope for being on a beach somewhere warm and sunny is this summer.  My dad's family has a vacation planned for July.  The plan is to spend Saturday on Shawano Lake then have a bonfire at my grandparents.  I also know that I'm going to have a "girl's day" at Lake Wazee with a friend, or a couple.  Other than those two days, any other sunny beach day will be by surprise.  Hopefully Dusty will take me back to the place pictured above, and this time we'll load the bed of the truck (maybe a new one!) with pillows and blankets and enjoy the sunset together. 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment