Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Beachbody Coaching

As of August 10, 2016 (seven days ago), I am a Beachbody coach. I've been following a handful of coaches on Instagram for months, and even connected with one on Facebook not too long ago. I ended up receiving that initial "Hey girl, I've been loving your page and I think you would be an excellent addition to my team, are you interested?" And to be completely honest, I dodged responding to it for quite awhile. Her message peaked my interest, but I really didn't have money to spend on anything at that moment, so I let the message go and later told her that I wasn't financially able to commit to Beachbody at that time.

Well, fast-forward a couple of months, I have two part-time jobs with a steady income and thought "I can splurge on myself now." So I contacted her again and asked what Beachbody was all about and what it takes to be a coach. Long story short, here I am. I just had my first official call with my coach, and it has set my day up for success. I have a planning binder that I finally got to putting together yesterday, and so far it's helping me so much. In the beginning there's a bunch of basic information and goal sheets, and toward the back there are daily entries. It's helping me check in every now and then and helping my business grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment