Monday, August 29, 2016

First Day of Sophomore Year!

Today marks the first day of my sophomore year, and my first official year in Viterbo's Nursing Sequence! My class schedule for today was microbiology, fundamentals of nursing concepts, and health assessment. So far my teachers seem pretty cool, and not many assigned homework other than readings, so that's good. My school day started at 8:00am, so I had to be up by 6:00am and out the door by 6:45am. Somehow I managed to do it. My school day ended at 12:10pm, so I met up with some friends and we all went out for lunch. After lots of laughs and a full stomach I headed home. Once I got home I laid down for a half hour nap, and ended up falling asleep because I had a headache. If this keeps up, I don't know what I'm going to do. But once I woke up I headed outside to take progress pictures for Country Heat, and do my workout for day 15. Now I'm inside getting ready to shower, and eat supper. Once that's done I'll probably start going over readings and homework that is due for Wednesday.

Tomorrow's schedule is a bit lighter, going 8:00am to 11:50am with pathophysiology and health assessment lab. I also have a call with my Beachbody coach at 3:30pm, granted the day goes smoothly and nothing pops up for neither my coach or I.

I hope everyone is having a good end to their summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment