Monday, November 13, 2017

Quick Update

I have about half an hour until my next class, and it's been awhile since my last post so here's a quick update on where life is at right now...

My classes are going great. Gerontology clinical is done. I have one test left before the "big tests" during finals week. I have two papers, two group projects, and two presentations due before the end of the semester. Gotta keep on truckin'.

I have registered for some of my classes next semester. Due to scheduling issues throughout the nursing program, a lot of people are not able to register for every class that they need. Right now I am registered for two classes, and one clinical section. I am waiting on openings in a lab, and a different clinical. One of the classes that I need doesn't currently fit into my schedule, but I can't take the other section offered because there are no open spots in the class that it would clash with. (I know that is wordy and probably doesn't make sense, but that is how I feel.) Right now, I'm just waiting out finals week and hoping people drop classes or change their schedules!

Work is going. One of my coworkers leaves for a month-long vacation in the beginning of December. Hopefully my schedule stays pretty consistent and I don't get scheduled for back-to-back weekends. Also, this weekend is opening gun-deer weekend and guess where I'll be? ...working. Oh well, we all have to make sacrifices sometimes, right?


Speaking of work, Hintzy Photography is getting some more publicity as I had the opportunity to take pictures at a gender reveal party for my very dear friend and his girlfriend. They will be having a little girl in March of 2018!

That's all for now, class is about to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment