Saturday, December 23, 2017

Preface to End of Year Wrap Up

Awhile ago, I noticed that I made 12 blog posts in 2016, and I wanted to at least tie that in 2017. Well, this will tie them up, and as the title implies, there will be at least one more post this year!


This year has been good to me, and I'm excited for what next year has to offer.
I finished up my sophomore year of nursing school, I bought a car, I got into an amazing relationship and met a lot of awesome people.


My little brother started his senior year of high school, and played a full season of football. I attended almost every football game and was able to take pictures at most of them. It has been a lot of fun to watch him grow into a young man, and an incredible football player. He even made Dairyland All-Conference First Line Defense, and was invited to play football in Hawaii for a couple of days in July 2018. I am so proud of him for showing up for his senior year, and I can't wait to see what the rest of this year and the school year have for him! He has dedicated himself to Southwest Technical College in Fennimore, Wisconsin!


It's not often that I get a nice picture of my sister, or that she even wants to be in a picture, but she insisted on getting a picture with our brother after a football game. She is a sophomore in high school, which is crazy to think of. She has blossomed into a very nice young woman (sometimes). Her grades are crazy good and I'm very proud of her for her accomplishments. I can't wait to continue to watch her grow and see what she decides to be as an adult.

Tune back in before January 1, 2018 for a final wrap up of 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment